moonpie madness movie blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

children of men


i decided to write this review before doing my top ten because after much thought, children of men will be at the top of my list for this years releases. ive seen almost everything, some good some bad, some that made me think, some that made me think of leaving. children of men is an important movie, its a film that should be recognized and probably wont be. the story is fantastic, and clive owen, the person who we see it through, is at his best (better then "croupier") . after watching it, we were all trying to figure out what could have made the movie better. ive thought about this for 36 hours and still cant find an answer. the cinematography is beautiful, the soundtrack is compelling, the supporting cast (basically michael cane) is wonderful, i dont know what this movie lacked. best film of 06.

1 Comments:

Blogger To town! said...

I found myself analyzing this movie as well, and searching for flaws. Children of Men really stands up to scrutiny. fantastic film.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home